I set up this blog for three reasons.
1. I want to have a place where I can post weekly updates of the progress we make on the project leading up to the opening in February. I think it will be a good place for everyone to check in and see what's getting done and what needs to get done.
2. Hopefully this will also encourage us (and specifically me) to make a little progress every week so I have something to post.
3. In the future we can use this as a record of the process we went through to build this thing.
I'm going to post every Tuesday from now until the opening of the show... which, by the way, will be the first weekend in February, the 4th.
So that's my big announcement for this week...
The Show Opens on the February 4th
For those of you who aren't caught up you should also check out the Wiki for all the information we've put together about the Thulans
No comments:
Post a Comment